Today, when technology is constantly developing, modern machines have gradually crept into daily life, effectively replacing manual labor, especially in the culinary field. One of the amazing tools that must be mentioned here is the best home meat slicer.
This machine is very useful for cutting fresh beef and pork. And the article below will give you a hint on how to choose a suitable device. Check it out now!
Automatic Operation System
In general, the meat slicer is considered an easy-to-use device with high safety and fully automatic operation. It can cut the meat into strings or slices, depending on the user’s needs.
You just need to place the meat on the locator table, adjust the meat slicer’s thickness, then plugin and start the machine.
Besides, the meat slicer allows you to cut large amounts of meat in a very short time. For example, the average capacity is as high as 100 – 150 kg per hour. Sounds wonderful, right?
This machine is also utilized to cut cooked or frozen meat, sausage, and even ham.
If you’ve ever sliced meat with your hands, you will get frustrated when it isn’t the same as you expect. The butcher will give you the perfect shape and size you want. Specifically, it maintains consistency in each fiber.
Thanks to its interwoven blade design, the slicer is able to cut large pieces of meat and rest assured that jam rarely happens as long as the meat fits into the machine.
First, consider the space in which you plan to place the meat slicer. If the room is large enough, there is no problem. On the contrary, you ought to measure the size carefully before buying.
The second thing is to decide the size of the slicer, depending on your frequency of use. If you only use this product a few times a week, choose smaller ones. On the other hand, if the frequency of use is high, a large-sized device will be a smart choice.
It is very crucial to own a meat slicer that meets your economic conditions. Currently, the portable frozen meat slicer’s price is only over 100 dollars while the price gap for the electric item can vary from 150 to 200 dollars.
To own a quality meat cutter, the first thing you need to do is to check the blade’s durability. Let’s opt for a tough, rust-resistant knife that can last for a long time. As such, you reduce the cost of blade replacement significantly.
On top of that, the performance of a blade is another factor deciding whether your machine is good or not.
According to your preference, it is necessary to have a very sharp knife to adjust the meat’s thin thickness with ease so that you can experience the eye-catching dishes.
Last but not least, you cannot look down on warranty when choosing to buy a meat slicer. How about selecting an affordable unit offering a fast warranty service and effective error correction?
Best home meat slicer- Best Instructions for you
Here are some operational principles and safety while using the meat slicer:
- Check meat cutters, blades, and slicers to ensure that nothing remains in the blade unit’s slots.
- Check the power cord and plug to ensure safety before hitting the machine into the power source. Besides, the power cord must be tested regularly to avoid dangerous electrical leakage.
- Keep the chopper out of the reach of children or humid places.
- Do not put your hand into the positioning table while the machine is running.
- When the process is done, if you want to add another piece, it is recommended to turn off the engine first and then put the meat on the positioning table neatly.
- Pay close attention to the machine while it is running. The blades are very sharp, so they might hurt you when you do not concentrate.
- Do not put such firm objects as bones in your machine, because it potentially damages the blade or sticks in the machine.
5 products on Amazon
What’s up, take a look at five items below. Maybe one of them could satisfy you
- BASSWOOD 10″ Premium Chromium-plated Carbon Steel
- Fullstar Mandoline Slicer
- Cuisinart Kitchen Pro Food Slicer, 7.5, Gray
- Electric Meat Slicer Features Precision 7-inch.
- SIMAX Meat Slicer Electric
There are many types of meat slicers with different models, functions, and prices on the current market. That’s why you can freely choose the suitable one for your home kitchen.
And we do hope that you can get enough information to get yourself the best home meat slicer after referring to our guide above. Good luck with your option!